Wednesday 13 February 2008

It's a New Day


Hey, it's sunny and bright here today, most of the snow is gone and I'm only sniffing and snorting a little bit.  Things are looking up.  I, too, am one of those people who suffers from SAD (seasonal affective disorder) during the winter months, so I REALLY look forward to the spring!  Seems a lot of us northerners have the same problem.

Of course I know this is NOTHING compared to what people in many parts of the country are going through, so I have very little to grumble about.  God bless all of you as you try to dig out of the season's storms and trauma.

Here's little girl apron #2...  I haven't been working on anything too much (again, I blame SAD...) but these are making me smile.



Here are some works in progress, waiting for stuffing, smelly stuff and fussing up with bits and bobs.
And here's a little pillow just finished, but it has a little tear that I had to mend, so I guess I'll keep it for myself.  Pooh.
And here sits my little teacher "bag of tricks," waiting for me to take it substitute teaching.  I'm still waiting for all the paperwork to be finished.  Kinda frustrating, but with all the whackos out there these days, I guess we can't be too careful about who teaches our children.
Well, my dear husband is home for lunch, so I guess I'll wrap this up.  Back later...

No comments:

Post a Comment