Wednesday 27 February 2008

This Is So Random


Talk about completely out of nowhere-- I cleaned out my cache of pics on the computer, and this pic of my dining room cupboard is about the only house pic I have left.  Need to take some more.  I love old, mis-matched dishes and platters, cups and saucers, whatever strikes my fancy.  And this is my fav shade of blue.  I found all the blue cups at Value Village, but not a single matching saucer.  Waaaa!!  I went back repeatedly, but no-go.  Oh, well.

This shelf sits on top of a base with two cupboards and four drawers.  I painted the whole thing blue, and then applied tinted paste wax for an antique, hand-rubbed effect.  I love it.


I just spent the entire morning putting a few items up for sale in my Etsy Shoppe.  Everything is trial and error at this point, but I'm getting the hang of it.  I'm excited to list more things.  I'm even thinking of picking up a few things from the Boutique and bringing them home to add to my Etsy.  Maybe I'll trade out a few things, replace some, subtract some, just to freshen it up a bit.  Can't have the Boutique looking the same every time someone goes in for a peek!

Daughter came home early from school today, sick.  At the moment I'm not too sure how I feel, myself.  You know that "oh-no-am-I-feeling-nauseous-please-don't-let-me-barf" feeling???

And husband just left for a two-day conference in the big city, so we're on our own.  I think I feel a nap coming on...gotta be ready for the girls on American Idol tonight!

Oh, by the way-- stop in at my new Shoppe, and I guarantee, there will be lots more stuff in the near future.  I'm waiting for PayPal to e-mail me their verification that I'm not a low-life, cheating, thieving scammer bent on taking all you guys to the bank.  So just know that PayPal should be operational any minute now.  Don't give up!  And enjoy!  I know, I'm LOVING the whole process!!

No comments:

Post a Comment