Saturday 23 February 2008

Saturday!!!!


Oh, how I love Saturday!  The sun is shining, our daughter is away on a church youth retreat in Oregon, we had a lovely dinner last night with our dear, dear friend, Judy, and we're working on the yard today. My husband is operating the leaf blower, and I scrubbed the winter muck off the front porch.  I threw the pillows and seat covers in the wash from our porch furniture that never seems to get put away.  I'm sure the cats will appreciate a new, clean sleeping spot.

I've finished a few new flower baskets, and they're making me happy.  I've got a bunch of them in the workroom, waiting to be brought to life.


Pink stripes.....
Blue stripes.....
And yellow stripes...  hope this shows up on a pink background.
And time to say bye-bye to a few valentines for another year.  I made this little snowman a couple years ago, and he just seems like a good valentine-guy, with his flowers and his heart in his hands.  I guess I'll keep him!

I'll be back with more later, I think.  Gotta go out to lunch with my sweet husband right now!  I LOVE Saturday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment