Tuesday 29 January 2008

Let There Be Light


Hey, Friends!  If I have failed to respond to your comments, it's because of my itchy trigger finger that keeps putting stuff in the junk file.  Now I need to figure out how to get it back!  I HATE being new!!!  
I will be posting pics of my creations as well as my house decor as soon as I can learn how to take a decent picture.  Grrrrr!!  And I do hope to be selling at Etsy before too long.  I've got so many things in the air right now, plus I'm getting ready to do a little substitute teaching in our school district, so I'm scattered in a bazillion different directions.  I'll get it together soon!!
It's cold and dark here, so I had to share this lamp in my living room.
The tablecloth, the doily and the lamp are all thrifted, and I covered a new lamp shade with fabric and soutache braid trim, then added the leaves with my trusty glue gun.  It's my favorite lamp in the house.
I must admit something here, because I'll bet many of you have been in the same boat:  since I got my blog up and running in the last couple of weeks, I have done almost NO crafting, because I have this irrational fear that I've somehow lost my "mojo" now that I've talked about it!  How's that for excuses???  I've only been designing and making stuff for about 4o years, so who knew that I could lose it all in a couple weeks??!!  I think I need a good kick in the butt, so as soon as I can twist my leg around to do that, I'll share some pictures of new creations with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment