Saturday 16 February 2008

The Day After...


Since I haven't had a chance to post many pics of my stuff (it's all at the Boutique, or it's Christmas stuff, put away), I thought I'd put this pic up for you to see.  The day after a holiday is always so pathetic in the stores.  At the grocery store, all the beautiful candy boxes and gifts are stuffed in a couple of shopping carts with clearance signs on them, when just yesterday, they were arranged in all their glory, waiting to be purchased for that special someone.

I went in to the Boutique and retrieved my various Valentine's Day things that hadn't sold, and they'll go into storage for another year.  Just wanted to get a quick shot of this vignette before I stuff it in a box.


Hope your holiday was full of love, chocolate and gorgeous crafts, gifts and (hopefully) a little revenue for all your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment