Friday 1 February 2008

Happy Friday!!


Biscuit says Happy Friday and February 1st to all my creative peeps!  This pic must have been taken in the summertime, because every winter his nose turns pink (kinda gross, but don't tell him I said that).  This is a quick little post, because I love this picture, but I don't really have much else for you right now.

I found a slide show of some of the things I've made over the last couple of years, put together by my computer-savvy husband, so I'm going to grab him and make him figure out how to put it on my blog.  It's mostly spring stuff, papier mache, etc.  but the pics are a lot better than what I've been posting (more light, less blur) so I thought you might like to see it!  Tune in this weekend.  Hopefully I'll have it up and running.


(That's my kitchen floor that I painted on hands and knees two years ago.  The wood was in sad, sad shape, but I wanted to keep it).

No comments:

Post a Comment