Friday 29 February 2008

February 29th!


I just had to write a quick post so I could see the date!  February 29th doesn't roll around that often, you know.  I've added a few little trinkets to my shop.

Thought I would give you a taste.  Actually, I just wanted to include pictures in my post because I know how much I love to see everyone else's work.

These little sachets are LILAC scented.  Yummm!!
Added some of my old buttons and jewelry to the flowers...
Okay, one last thought.  Now I'm all worried that I may have offended some of you who may possess finer sensibilities than I, with my cornstarch nonsense.....  at least I embarrassed my husband, for some reason.  Probably because he's much more private (and couth) than I am, and he would DIE before he would make a joke like that!  Anyway, if I did, please forgive me.

I'll try to be good.  I'll try to be good.  I'll try to be good.  I'll try to be good.  I'll try........

No comments:

Post a Comment