1. When tagged, place the "tag-er" URL and name on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 different things about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. E-mail or leave a comment for those 7 people so they know they've been tagged.
1. I can be very poised and polished when the situation calls for it, i.e. singing, speaking, teaching. But I can turn on a dime and let my hair down with my bawdy sense of humor and leave people speechless. Which is most of the time.
2. I love to read, and can't wait to get upstairs to bed so I can get back to my latest suspense thriller.
3. I find it very hard to resist buying trashy rag sheets at the checkout stand in stores, even though I know they are fake, stupid, and perpetuate society's freaky obsession with celebrities.
4. I love to hook rugs, and I taught myself a few years ago after a friend showed me the basics. I have designed & hooked some of my own patterns.
5. Singing is my all-time passion, and I have been a performer since I was a teenager. And that's why I have to take a little break now to go watch American Idol. Be back later.
6. Okay, I'm back. And those judges are idiots. Ummm, let's see.... I seem to have the classic melancholy, artistic personality-- I'm a real recluse. When I'm on-stage or in public, I'm a total extrovert and love to be the center of attention. The rest of the time, I love to hide out, alone, and all my friends know better than to ever drop in on me, uninvited. I'll run and hide.
7. And this is a real confession to put out for all the world to see, but I have a bizarre fascination with white, powdery corn starch, and one of my strangest fantasies is to roll around in a great big vat of the stuff. I know. That's probably more than you ever wanted to know.
There ya have it. Now it's my turn to torture 7 other people, and I tried to mix up some old favs and some newer-to-me bloggers.
Oops, that's only 6. Oh well. I'll go find another one. Enjoy!