Tuesday 19 February 2008

You're Not Gonna Believe This


Right now I'm loving this little chick with her big blue sunbonnet.  Easter is NEXT month and I'm still in winter mode.  I need to get out more, feel some sunshine...
Remember I had a little spin-out on the icy freeway last week?  Well, you're going to think I am a maniacal driver, because three days later (Saturday) I was involved in another car accident, here in town.  I had just dropped my daughter off at the bowling alley for her league practice and was sitting in the left-hand turn lane, waiting for the light to change.

All of a sudden a car zooms around the corner to go past me driving the other way, but instead of going past me, she rammed right into me, head-on.  Whoops.  Both cars looked like heck (I think mine is totalled), but nobody was hurt.  Thank you, God.  Not a fun day.

You know those awful Final Destination movies, where people's time is up, one by one, and they can't prevent what happens?  I sorta felt like that!  Since the accident on the pass didn't get me, maybe the "fates" were trying again on Saturday!  Thankfully, I don't believe in fate, so I figure that's nonsense, but it still creeps me out.  Now we are down to one automobile, a  huge pickup truck that sucks gas like a thirsty camel.  Once again, POOP!!

The only nice thing?  I'm on Vicodin for back and neck pain, and Vicodin makes me purr, and tell everyone in my life how much I love them...  I LOVE you guys, too!  Purrrrrrrrrr........

No comments:

Post a Comment